Werewolves of Cambridge - Porter
(4) 16oz Cans, 7% ABV
Werewolves of Cambridge is an approachable Porter brewed with English pale malt and a wide range of crystal malts. Leading with aromas of caramel, coffee, and cocoa, this deep brown ale is medium-bodied and smooth, balancing sweet and roasty malt character with a trace of piney bitterness. Deliciously drinkable with plenty of toasty, chocolatey richness, this beer is bound to get you howling. Named after Warren Zevon’s classic hit, Werewolves of London. Awooooo!
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.