Werewolves of Cambridge - Porter
(4) 16oz Cans, 7% ABV
Werewolves of Cambridge is an approachable Porter brewed with English pale malt and a wide range of crystal malts. Leading with aromas of caramel, coffee, and cocoa, this deep brown ale is medium-bodied and smooth, balancing sweet and roasty malt character with a trace of piney bitterness. Deliciously drinkable with plenty of toasty, chocolatey richness, this beer is bound to get you howling. Named after Warren Zevon’s classic hit, Werewolves of London. Awooooo!Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA State Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA State only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.