Virtual Beer Tasting: Fruited Beers - Tuesday 8/4 (Brewery Pick Up Only)
Beer School: Fruited Styles
(Mixed beer pack, and access to a livestream beer school)
Our new tasting series offers a unique virtual experience: drink some delicious beers along with Lamp staff, while tuned in to our Zoom-based beer school! Every time, we’re putting together a different beer pack and lesson around a unique theme. Pick up the beer at the brewery, then tune into our virtual tasting and class via video call from the comfort of your home.
This week’s theme is fruited styles. We'll be tasting four unique Lamplighter beers brewed with different fruits, and chat about how and why we've brew them! It's a great opportunity to learn more about the brewing process, and chat about the historical and modern uses of fruit in beer. We're also releasing a new beer just for this tasting: Little Light, a Mixed Fermentation Sour aged on Marionberries, Strawberries, and Raspberries.
Your tasting pack includes:
- 16 oz can of Blame it on My Juice (Gose with Cherry and Lime)
- 16 oz can of Jamberry (IPA with Blackberry and Boysenberry)
- 16 oz can of So Pitted (NE IPA with Pineapple and Spices)
- 750 ml bottle of Little Light (Mixed Fermentation Sour aged on Marionberry, Strawberry, and Raspberry)
Pre-order required. Mixed beer packs will be available for pickup starting on Tuesday 8/4 at 2 pm. And our virtual beer school will take place on Tuesday, 8/4 from 7:30 - 9:00 pm!
And as usual, these tastings are in support of one of our community partners. This time, $10 of every tasting pack purchased will be donated to the Massachusetts Bail Fund. This community bail fund pays bail for low-income Massachusetts residents, allowing individuals, families, and communities to stay productive, together, and stable.
Pick Up at the Brewery on Tuesday, 8/4
- Please pick-up all orders between 2pm - 8pm
- If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival