Outside Bruges - Belgian-Style Tripel Aged in Brett Barrels
Belgian-Style Tripel Aged in Brett Barrels
(1) 375mL Bottle, 10.2% ABV
Outside Bruges is a radical take on a Belgian-Style Tripel, aged for a year in Brettanomyces-inoculated barrels of American, Hungarian, and French origin. Overtones of pineapple and ripe peach replace traditional pepper and clove aromas, riding atop a refined funk and warming alcohol presence. On the finish, a tannic backbone offers hints of oaky vanilla, resulting in a delightfully dry and complex pint. Drink fresh or cellar.
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.