Mug Club Membership Renewal 2022
**Please note that this membership option is only available to current 2020-21 Mug Club members. General public memberships will open soon, to be notified, Join our waitlist here. **
This page is only for renewing memberships, keeping your current mug.
- One (1) gorgeous and beer friendly 20 oz ceramic mug made by the talented Lainey Fink (@laineyfink). Continue to enjoy the mug you've been using, and it will live behind the bar waiting to be used exclusively by you. At the end of the year, it's yours to keep or reuse!
- 20 oz pours for the price of 16 oz, 12 oz, or 11.5 oz pours every time you drink in the taproom, and, of course, always poured into your unique mug*
- 1-2 taproom beer pre-releases every month, which give you early access to our most exciting draft options prior to general public release.
- 10% off Lamplighter merchandise and glassware for the whole year
- Free drinks on your birthday
- Monthly Mug Club emails detailing events and sneak previews of upcoming beer releases (bottles, cans, and draft) - aka you get to know what we're doing before anyone else
- First opportunity to re-up for the 2023 Mug Club
- You must be at least 21 years old to join the Mug Club
- Membership is non-transferable - your mug will be linked to your ID, and you can't allow friends, relatives, neighbors, etc. to use your membership. Still feel free to bring these people in to drink with you!
- Mugs may only be used during business hours at Lamplighter unless specified by a private event
- Membership valid through 12/31/2022, at which point members will have the option to renew
- No shipping, and again, no sharing with friends. You should live nearby to make this worth it.
- Each person is allowed to have a maximum of one membership