Mug Club Membership Renewal
WELL FOLKS... IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
We're re-opening the Mug Club for 2019 memberships and we're giving you - our current members - first dibs. You have a week to decide if you want to re-up (Dec. 3 to Dec. 10) before we open up sales to the general public.
We have sold out of new mugs, but you are still able to renew keeping your old mug. Please email us at [email protected] with any questions!
- One (1) gorgeous and beer friendly 20 oz ceramic mug made by the talented Lainey Fink (@laineyfink). You'll get to pick out a mug during our Mug Choosing Ceremony in early January, and the mug will live behind the bar waiting to be used exclusively by you. At the end of the year, it's yours to keep!
- 20 oz pours for the price of 16 oz, 12 oz, or 11.5 oz pours every time you drink in the taproom, and, of course, always poured into your unique mug*
- Entrance to four mug club parties or events throughout the year (Early January 2019, ~April 2019, ~September 2019, ~December 2019). Exact party dates to be announced closer to the time, and yes - there will be early beer releases just for you.
- 10% off Lamplighter merchandise and glassware for the whole year
- Free drinks on your birthday
- Monthly Mug Club emails detailing events and sneak previews of upcoming beer releases (bottles, cans, and draft) - aka you get to know what we're doing before anyone else.
- First opportunity to re-up for the 2020 mug club
- You must be at least 21 years old to join the Mug Club
- Membership is non-transferable - your mug will be linked to your ID, and you can't allow friends, relatives, neighbors, etc. to use your membership. Still feel free to bring these people in to drink with you though
- Mugs may only be used during business hours at Lamplighter unless specified by a private event
- Membership valid through 12/31/2019, at which point members will have the option to renew
- No shipping, and again, no sharing with friends. You should live nearby to make this worth it.
- Each person is allowed to have a maximum of one membership