Pie² Beer & Baking Class with Mamaleh's - Tuesday 1/26 (Brewery Pick Up Only)
Sweet & Savory Pie Baking Class
Ingredients for 1 Tomato Quiche & 1 Sweet Charoset Pie, a mixed four pack, and access to a livestream cooking class
On January 26th, we’re having pie for dinner! We’re teaming up again with our friends at Mamaleh’s on an at-home cooking class and beer dinner, this time featuring two of our favorite pies. First, we’ll make a savory roasted tomato quiche to enjoy for dinner. And for dessert, a sweet Charoset pie with apples, pear, dried fruit and walnut streusel.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a Lamplighter event without beer pairings! We’ve curated a special mixed four pack with four beers we think will pair perfectly with these pies.
One order includes*:
- Ingredients to make one 6" roasted tomato quiche
- Ingredients to make one 6" Charoset pie
- A mixed four pack:
- Access to the livestream cooking class at 7:30 pm on Tuesday 1/26. We'll email you the zoom link for that on Monday 1/25.
*These kits are fully vegetarian!
All baking levels welcome! For this class, you'll also need: baking weights (old beans, pennies, or coins work!), rolling pin, peeler, knife, wooden spoon or spatula, and an oven.
Pick Up at the Brewery on Tuesday, 1/26
- Please pick-up all orders between 2pm - 8pm
- If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival