Mamaleh's Beer & Baking Class - Thursday 11/19 (Brewery Pick Up Only)
Virtual Rugelach Making Class
(ingredients for 60 rugelach, 750 mL bottle of our anniversary beer, and access to the livestream cooking class)
Learn how to make one of our favorite holiday treats: Rugelach! On November 19th, we're teaming up with our neighbors at Mamaleh's on a virtual baking class. As part of our four year anniversary celebration, this event will feature our "Kendall Square" anniversary bottle: a delicious Sour aged on Strawberry and Vanilla.
One order includes:
- Ingredients to make dough and chocolate filling, as well as housemade strawberry-vanilla preserves. Total yield is 60 cookies!
- 750 mL bottle of Kendall Square (Sour aged on Strawberries and Vanilla)
- Access to the livestream cooking class at 7:30 pm on Thursday 11/19. We'll email you the zoom link for that on Wednesday 11/18.
All baking levels welcome! For this class, you'll need a mixing bowl, rolling pin, flour for rolling, stand mixer (preferable, not required), chef's knife or pizza cutter, butter knife, whisk, spatula, and microwave or double boiler.
As part of our November nonprofit partnership, $2 of every ticket sold will be donated to Food for Free. This Cambridge-based nonprofit works to ensure that Cambridge and Greater Boston residents have consistent access to healthy food by working to distribute surplus food that would otherwise go to waste. Cheers to making sure everyone in our city is well fed this holiday season!
Pick Up at the Brewery on Thursday, 11/19
- Please pick-up all orders between 2pm - 8pm
- If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival