Jessica - Wild Cambridge Ale
(1) 375mL Bottle, 7.6% ABV
Jessica is a Wild Ale with a subtle funk, primarily fermented with a native yeast harvested from Cambridge-grown grape vines. Complex layers of minerality, oak character, and a faint acidity developed after a year of subsequent aging in first-use Chardonnay barrels with our house Brett. strain. Smooth, delicate, and unique, Jessica leads with notes of pear, white grape, and apple, finishing dry with a hint of bitterness. Drink fresh or cellar.
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.