Feminist Trivia - Virtual Event on 3/11
Virtual Brewery Trivia
(Team registration for virtual trivia on Thursday, March 11th. Beer optional, see below.)
We're so excited to partner with the Cambridge Women's Center to bring you a special round of trivia, celebrating the women who inspire us from past and present.
Get ready to get quizzed on women in literature, women in wine, feminist history of Boston, and women in beer (of course)–courtesy of All She Wrote Books, Rebel Rebel/Wild Child, local historian Kimm Topping, and members of our Lamp team!
We want you to be able to participate from wherever you are, so you have have two ticket options.
- One is for our local friends and includes a beer pairing for you to enjoy during trivia—two 375ml bottles of the beer we brewed with the Cambridge Women's Center, a Grisette with ginger called Left on Pearl. This first ticket also includes a $5 donation to the Cambridge Women's Center.
- The second option is for teams unable to pick up at the brewery—it's the same price because we'll donate the cost of the beer to the Women's Center.
- Lastly, if this ticket price is inaccessible to you right now, go ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom link, no questions asked.
How it works:
- Sign up right here, and gather your team of 2 - 6 players.
- On Tuesday 3/9, we'll send out the zoom link and pickup instructions to the email you enter at checkout.
- If you ordered the ticket with beer, pickup your pack at Lamplighter on Wednesday or Thursday, 3/10-11 from 11 am - 7:30 pm.
- Then, on Thursday 3/11 from 7:30 - 9:30 pm, tune into our virtual trivia game. The trivia will be hosted on Zoom, and you'll submit answers via google forms. Plan on gathering IRL with your team, OR convening with them in a breakout room that we will facilitate.
Trivia is more fun with beer! Interested in some extra four packs or bottles? Add those on to your order and we'll have them ready for pickup on 3/10 for you.
Please note that this event is 21+. Beer packs will be available for pickup at the brewery on Wednesday 3/10 anytime between 11 am - 7:30 pm.
Pick Up at the Brewery on 3/10 or 3/11
- Please pick-up all orders between 11am - 8pm
- If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival