2020 LS V - Mixed Culture Sour aged on Pomegranate
Mixed Culture Sour Aged on Pomegranate
(1) 750mL Bottle, 9% ABV
Our fifth Luminary release of 2020 is a golden mixed culture sour aged on pomegranate. This ale underwent primary fermentation with a Belgian Abbey yeast, before moving to third use French Oak barrels for aging. There, it was inoculated with a house blend of wild yeasts and bacteria, among them Brettanomyces, Saccharomyces, Lactobacillus, and Pediococcus, and aged on pomegranate puree for depth and added tartness. The end result is a funky, layered, and somewhat strong wild ale, with prominent notes of stone fruit and zest.For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping ( MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.