2020 LS IV - Brett Barrel Aged Golden Sour with Apricots
Barrel Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour Aged on Raspberries
(1) 750mL Bottle, 5.2% ABV
Our fourth Luminary release of the year is a balanced oak-aged golden sour with apricots. A bright Helles Lager initially blended with a mixed-fermentation sour, introducing Brettanomyces, Lactobacillus, and Pediococcus to the biscuity base. After a year spent aging in third use French Sauvignon Blanc barrels, the beer further aged on apricot puree for three months. The result is a balanced sour with bright notes of clementine, lemon, and stone fruit, balanced by sweet malt notes and a hint of funk.For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA State Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA State only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.