2020 LS III - Barrel Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour Aged on Raspberries
Barrel Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour Aged on Raspberries
(1) 750mL Bottle, 8% ABV
Our third Luminary release of the 2020 Luminary Society is a snappy mixed-fermentation sour aged on raspberries. This project as an ale soured with our house blend of Brettanomyces, Pediococcus, and Lactobacillus, and aged in third use French Oak for 12 months. The beer then conditioned further on fresh-picked Oregon raspberries for an added tartness, jammy notes, and a beautiful crimson color. Tart and complex, this beer presents a delicate oak aroma and notes of apricot, white wine, and cinnamon, with a lip smacking finish.For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping ( MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.