2019 LS VI - Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter with Cacao Nibs and Vanilla Bean
Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter with Cacao Nibs and Vanilla Bean
(1) 750mL Bottle, 8.4% ABV
LSVI is an ale for the coldest winter months, featuring robust flavors of dark chocolate, treacle, and cherry with a warming whiskey character. This project began as our house Porter, Werewolves of Cambridge, before spending 10 months aging in first-use Bourbon and Rum barrels. A additional layer of decadence is derived from cacao nibs and fresh vanilla bean, added to the barrels for their final month of conditioning. On the palate, notes of roasty chocolate are immediately apparent, followed by bright overtones of dark fruit and a satisfying sherry-like finish. A medium body and light effervescence accentuate LSVI's malt-forward complexity and satisfying finish. Drink fresh or cellar.
For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA State Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA State only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.