2019 LS V - Mixed Fermentation Brett Beer Aged in Foeders
Mixed Ferm Brett Beer aged in Foeders
(1) 750mL Bottle, 6.3% ABV
LSV is a complex, mixed-fermentation beer blending one of our oldest (and funkiest) barrel projects with a house sour culture. This project began in August of 2017, when we racked a boozy Golden Strong Ale into Brettanomyces-inoculated Sauvignon Blanc barrels. Two years of conditioning left this beer bone dry, replacing malty sweetness with an appealing funk, distinct oak character, and earthy backbone. To provide additional brightness, we blended this project with a mouth-puckering sour, fermented in an oak foeder with a blend of Brettanomyces, Saccharomyces, Lactobacillus, and Pediococcus bugs. The final blend balances tart flavors of rhubarb and sour apple with savory undertones of hay – a celebration of the fall harvest.
For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.