2020 LS VI - Sour Belgian-Style Dubbel aged on Figs
Sour Belgian-Style Dubbel aged on Figs
(1) 750mL Bottle, 8% ABV
Our final Luminary release of 2020 is a sour Belgian-Style Dubbel, aged for 18 months on just over 100 lbs of fig. This beer began as our classic Belgian-Style Dubbel “Milou,” originally brewed in December 2018 with rich caramel malts and a Belgian Abbey yeast. This ale was then transferred to second use Hungarian Oak barrels inoculated with our house sour culture. Eighteen months later, it emerged as a rich, complex, and undeniably tart ale with prominent notes of tart citrus and peach rings, and subtler notes of toffee, caramel, and winter spices. Malt meets sour, this unique ale is a delightful winter sipper.For current Luminary Society Members only. Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping ( MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm (open daily)
- Call 617.945.0450 on arrival, and we will run the package to your car.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.