Dark Beer Tasting - Tuesday 2/2 (Brewery Pick Up Only)
Guided Virtual Tasting & Mixed Pack
(Mixed beer pack and access to a zoom-based tasting)
On Tuesday, 2/2 we’re excited to kick off our 2021 tasting series with a focus on dark beers. Join us to learn about the range of beers that feature roasty toasty malts, from the familiar porter to the lesser known Dunkel or Schwarzbier. This tasting is guaranteed to keep you cozy as we wait out the winter.
How to join? Pre-order a tasting pack, the join us over zoom at 7:30 pm on Tuesday 2/2 evening (we'll send the link on 2/3). We’ll walk you through each beer, the brewing process, and history and style characteristics. All beer knowledge levels welcome!
Your tasting pack includes:
- 16 oz can of Nocturne (Dunkel)
- 16 oz can of After Midnight (Imperial Stout with Vanilla Bean and Maple Syrup)
- 16 oz can of Werewolves of Cambridge (Porter)
- 375 ml bottle of Pudgie (Barleywine)
Pre-order required. Mixed beer packs will be available for pickup starting on Tuesday 2/2 at 12 pm. And our virtual beer school will take place on Tuesday, 2/2 from 7:30 - 8:30 pm!
And as usual, these tastings are in support of a nonprofit partners. This month, $10 of every ticket purchased will go directly to The Boston Black Hospitality Coalition, a collaboration of industry professionals working to keep afloat Boston's Black-owned restaurants and bars.
Pick Up at the Brewery on Tuesday, 2/2
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm
- If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival