Rhapsody in Red - Mixed Culture Sour Aged on Cherries (750mL)
Mixed Culture Sour aged on Cherries
(1) 750mL Bottle, 8% ABV
Rhapsody in Red is a mixed-culture sour aged in French oak on Balaton cherries, and fermented with a house blend of wild yeast and bacteria. Tart, rich, and bold, this ruby red ale presents an array of complex aromas and a moderate funk. Bright notes of fresh raspberry, grape must, and sour candy make Rhapsody in Red an invigorating and delightful sipper.
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in
MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.