Jazz from Hell - IPA
New England-Style IPA
(4) 16oz Cans, 5.9% ABV
A New England-Style IPA dry hopped with Zappa, a variety native to the mountains of New Mexico and as innovative as the musician himself. Delightfully smooth and aromatic, Jazz From Hell delivers notes of ripe passionfruit, sharp citrus, pine, and mint.
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.