Harvard Square - Sour Wild Ale Aged on Cherry
Sour Wild Ale Aged on Cherry
(1) 750mL Bottle, 8.2% ABV
Harvard Square is a tangy, mixed-culture sour aged in charred bourbon and vanilla oak barrels on whole Balaton cherries. Fermented with a blend of wild yeast and bacteria, this ale has notes of tart cherry, lemon rind, and cinnamon stick layered with characteristic Brett funk. Brewed in celebration of our fourth anniversary, this beer is named for one of the four Cambridge squares surrounding Lamplighter.Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA State Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA State only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.