Charred Riley - Bourbon Barrel Aged Mixed Ferm Sour (750mL)
Charred Bourbon Barrel-Aged Mixed Fermentation Sour
(1) 750mL Bottle, 7.8% ABV
Charred Riley is a mixed-culture sour aged for 12 months in second-use American bourbon barrels. During that time, this ruby-hued ale developed rich vanilla character and prominent oaky notes, layered beneath a mouth puckering lactic tang. A soft burnt note is apparent on the nose, followed by notes of apricot, plum, and cherry. Despite its undeniable tartness, Charred Riley is medium-bodied and smooth with a clean finish. Drink fresh or cellar.
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping ( MA, NH, PA, VT and DC Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA, NH, PA, VT and DC only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.