Blame it on My Juice - Gose with Cranberry
New England Style IPA
(4) 16oz Cans, 4.4% ABV
Blame it on My Juice is a Gose series with rotating fruit additions. This batch features cranberries, a holiday-inspired take on the German sour wheat ale traditionally brewed with salt and coriander. Expect bold, cranberry-forward flavor with citrusy overtones and a lip-smacking, tart finish. Keep cold and enjoy fresh!
As part of our non-profit partnership program, $1 from every four pack sale will be donated to Food for Free. This Cambridge-based nonprofit (operating right out of Central Square!) works to ensure that community members have consistent access to healthy food by rescuing and re-distributing food that would otherwise have gone to waste. Cheers to making sure everyone in our city is well fed this holiday season!
Available for Brewery Pick Up or Shipping (MA State Only)
Pick Up Instructions:
- Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 7:30pm (open daily).
- Orders will be ready ~30 minutes after they are placed. You can look out for an email confirmation, but you're welcome to come by before receiving an email.
- If you have any questions about your order status, call us at 617.945.0450!
- You can also use this number for curbside pickup, just call us when you're parked outside the brewery.
- All pick-ups require proof that the purchaser is 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Shipping available in MA State only (UPS)
- Rates calculated by weight at checkout
- Packages will ship in 3-4 business days
- All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.